Sunday, August 19, 2007

Summer Pics, Round 2


I haven't showed you any summer pics lately, so here's a few. Note: these are from before our vacay to So. Carolina. I'll put up some from vacation soon when I get pics from other family members.

Enjoy!

Noah is trying his first bite of rice cereal! His sister wanted to do the honors...
Notice...most of it is not in his mouth...


Dylan is really getting good at holding her brother now, and he's all for it!


Spending some time at the Kalona pool when we went to Iowa to visit Jason's sister Mo's family. Dylan starts to show us what a true waterbug she is! She wanted to jump off the side of the pool into your arms the whole time!


Some auntie Mo-Mo time for Noah - he loved the zero depth pool. SO cool in those shades, man.


They had new kittens in Iowa! Dylan was attached and asked me every day if we could take one home. "Can we have one to my house, momma?" She held them gently around the belly ("not the neck!")... most of the time.


Noah is starting to crawl! He was scooting around a bit in Iowa in this picture. But So. Carolina sealed the deal. He's a crawler! Let the babyproofing begin.


Dylan is becoming quite the little girl. She just looks so old in this picture to me. She has so much curly blond hair. I could just eat her up! Well for that matter, both kids are pretty delicious these days. :)

4 comments:

Sara on 11:38 PM said...

I can't believe how big they both are! You guys got some cuties on your hands. I love all the pics, but the brother & sister shots are pretty awesome. Thanks for posting. We miss being able to be around our friends and see the kids growing up.

Sara

Anonymous said...

Those are great photos Hil! You didn't let Dylan get a kitten...what kind of parents are you ;)! They are both growing up so fast and I hope that we can see them again soon! Can't wait for SC pics.

Anonymous said...

Great pictures, Hilary! I want copies. I love that black and white of the two of them, and can't you just tell the delight of the kittens? That was the way she was when we were playing with the five kittens at Trish's house. Just when you are tempted to give in, think about Zoe at Goshen!

Anonymous said...

That anonymous comment was really from me. I don't know why it said that. I wrote, "mom."