Sunday, September 30, 2007

dialogue


Inspired by my sister's post of a conversation with her daughter.

Recent dialogue between me and Dylan. I was going to teach a couple a Bradley Method of Childbirth Refresher course that night and I was telling her that I had new students. Sidenote: I just finished a couple of weeks ago my first series of classes with one couple who Dylan had the privilege of meeting.

D: Mommy, are your students broken?
H: No, they're not broken - what do you mean?
D: You had to get new students. Are the old ones broken?
H: (laughing hysterically). No honey, they're not broken...they had their baby.
D: (laughing hysterically). Can you believe it darlin'?

I guess I've made it clear that when things are broken, you have to get new ones. We obviously don't reduce, reuse, recycle enough...geeeesh...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's hilarious! too funny! i love dylan!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! That's hilarious. Had me laughing... what a little charmer!

Anonymous said...

I am always amazed at the things that come out of her mouth! From "How absurd" to this...she cracks me up!