Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Goat riding


We visited Steven Rhodes in Iowa last week - and thus we got to visit his goats. He has them to chew/mow his grass. It was a highlight for the kids, even though Dylan walked away with about 20 mosquito bites (and we were only outside for about 20 minutes!).

Here are some pics...

Someone (who's name starts with an S) thought it would be a great idea if Dylan rode the goat.


Falling off the goat...


Noah and I chillin with the mosquitos. Noah looks hot.


Daddy and Noah exploring the grounds.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wonder if Dylan remembers the story about the goat eating my dress on a Sunday when I was little. For awhile there, she kept asking over and over for it.

Anonymous said...

I remember that story, Cindy! Leave it to Steven to have goats! Cute pics! :)