Thursday, June 05, 2008

72% humidity


It was hot today.
The first day of 2008 that I was actually sweating.
The first day of 2008 that I wore a sleeveless shirt.
The first day of 2008 that I wished I had air conditioning.
The first day of 2008 that the weather channel said it "feels like 92."
The first day of Noah's life that he ate a popsicle! (yes, the whole thing)
And just so all the sugar purists out there don't think I'm a crazy mother, it was a homemade 100% orange juice popsicle. Thanks Ikea for the molds!

He was in popsicle heaven.


So was Dylan (as always).

4 comments:

Sara on 8:08 PM said...

You make your own popsicles? You are putting all the everyday moms to shame! :)

Hilary on 10:02 PM said...

if you call "making your own popsicles" pouring orange juice into molds and sticking them in the freezer...then YES! I do! :)

Anonymous said...

I check your blog every day and am amazed at all the new posts! They're fun and when you find time, I have no idea! They make me miss you guys...

Anonymous said...

yeah! i'm loving all the posts lately. it's great and makes me feel less lonely.