Monday, June 02, 2008

less sleep


I guess it gets worse before it gets better? I'm clinging to that hope. Two more nights under my belt. The second easier than the first, but the third way worse than either of the first two. So, now where are we? Frustrated and exhausted. Well, I'm still committed to trying this for a solid week and then reevaluating if necessary. So talk to me on Friday I guess. Please God let this get easier.

If you are wondering how the rest of our life is, say during daylight, well it was remarkably unphased and fun, until this morning. Noah is clingy, overtired and grouchy. I wonder if it is from lack of sleep...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Hilary! My heart aches for what you're going through...and being pregnant, I'm now sitting here crying thinking how frustrating and exhausting this is for you. I know that doubt and need for sleep on both ends often took over, but then we didn't experience what you've been dealing with. My prayers and thoughts are with you in this, hopefully, short journey!

Hilary on 8:55 PM said...

just so everyone knows, it's emily (not me) that is pregnant ;)

Anonymous said...

wow...now that I'm reading that, I can see how that could be read both ways! sorry ;)

Sara on 9:27 PM said...

funny you added that clarification hilary because I did have to stop and read her post a couple of times to make sure she was preg. and not you. :)